Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kailey's 15th Birthday Party!!
For my birthday i was going to do a little get together with a few friends on saturday night. On friday my sister Laurie took me to dinner and to the mall when i arrived home there was a scavenger hunt waiting for me! I followed it all over and it made me put on a new shirt and some perfume. Finally i went outside and "gazed at the stars with my dog daisy" like it told me too. Then out of no where popped out all my friends!! I was so surprised! My best friend in the whole world had thrown me a surprise party with help from my sister Laurie and my sister Morgan!! Thank you soo much you guys!! It was the best birthday party ever!! :)


The other part of the surprise is that everyone got to sleepover!! They hid their stuff in morgans room!

They also decorated my whole room. It was a mess! :)


Our silly friends. :)


After everyone popped out we took a picture. I also got a pink happy birthday crown for my present and it lights up!!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! How fun! You are such a good friend Melanie, that was so nice of you. Looks like you had fun.